Have you ever facing a situations in the office where there were a random gift giving activity? What does it means?
Well, it means you and your colleagues exchange gifts, But first, you need to draw a number (same goes to other). Whoever received the same number with you will received your gifts. Sounds interesting right?
However, there are one problem. You need to decide what gift suitable for this event. Because you won’t know who will received it. You need to make a right choice to ensure whoever received the gifts from you will love it and appreciated it.
Our suggestion will be photo mug! Why photo mug?
This is because there’s nothing like a coffee cup with a nice picture or design on its is special and suitable for everyone. Let us share this simple steps that will help you to make photo mugs for gifts or for yourself.
1. Select mugs. Choose type, colours and the size of the mug
2. Find your design. In order to transfer an image onto photo mugs, you’ll need a right-sized photo that you can print out. Sift through available pictures and find the ones that will help you fashion the best mugs and of course “meaningful”
3. Print photos on special paper. A specialized paper product allows for image transfer onto hard surfaces. Those who are experienced with these materials call them “transfer paper” or “decal paper.”
4. Fix the image to the mug surface. Often, this includes applying moisture to the decal paper. The paper that you buy should have specific instructions on how to transfer the image from the paper to the surface of the photo mugs.
5. Seal the image. One of the last steps for getting these gifts ready to go is to seal the image onto the mug, so that it will not wash off during cleaning. Two popular methods involve either heating the mug to seal the image, or using a clear resin to coat the mug and seal in the picture. Either way, you should have a mug that will stand the test of time.
Looking for perfect photo mug with a very reasonable price? We have it here! Click here for more info!